The great thing about living in the foothills of the mountains is that you can take last minute advantage of snow conditions.
- Sierra Nevada
- La Palma
- Photos only
- A Collection of My Favourite Mountaineering Quotes
- Trips to the wild and windswept Patagonian Icefield
- Swapping Life Stories with Kenton Cool
- Surviving Blizzards in Kamchatka
- Skiing with Rita in the Back Garden
- The Early Days in Andalucia
First tracks in the Barranco de San Juan
First time at mid altitude for a while and my first venture this winter into the winter snows. We've had a poor winter so far so the recent heavy snowfalls have been most welcomed. Poor visibility meant we opted for the Barranco de San Juan valley as our snowshoeing route for the day.
See all tags.