What to do during a heatwave. Take the dogs for a river walk of course. Super proud of these two, they both remembered how to swim and seemed to really enjoy it
- A Collection of My Favourite Mountaineering Quotes
- Trips to the wild and windswept Patagonian Icefield
- Swapping Life Stories with Kenton Cool
- Surviving Blizzards in Kamchatka
- Skiing with Rita in the Back Garden
- The Early Days in Andalucia
A short ski touring video showing you one of the main reasons why I so love it here. Driving uphill on dirt tracks from my house I quickly reach some really beautiful and natural mountain environments. I enjoy a short ski tour with my dog, Rita. As you can see, she's very enthusiastic, bless her!
Although I've had dogs that are supposedly "water dogs" such as Labradors and Leonbergers etc, none has really taken to the water. Of course, this is southern Spain so there isn't that much water anywhere, which hasn't helped.
See all tags.